News

Home catches fire after water heater explosion - NBC Nebraska

Water Heater - 23 March 2017 - 5:09pm

NBC Nebraska

Home catches fire after water heater explosion
NBC Nebraska
They contain hot water and can build up pressure which can cause serious problems. Fire officials said it's important to clean your water heater, so it can be more efficient and safe. Also, make sure you have a relief valve installed on your water ...
UPDATE: Water heater causes fire in Alda homeGrand Island Independent
Water heater explosion blamed in Alda fireNTV

all 4 news articles »

Home maintenance can save you from headaches - Wausau Daily Herald

Furnace Maintenance - 23 March 2017 - 12:46pm

Wausau Daily Herald

Home maintenance can save you from headaches
Wausau Daily Herald
I know I have discussed maintenance in this column before, but because of its extreme importance, I will cover this in more depth.

and more »

Merrimack Wood Boiler Fire Causes $25K in Damages - Patch - Patch.com

Boiler news - 23 March 2017 - 11:36am

Patch.com

Merrimack Wood Boiler Fire Causes $25K in Damages - Patch
Patch.com
Merrimack, NH - Nashua and Manchester firefighters assist Merrimack in battling Amherst Road blaze.

and more »

Couple injured in boiler explosion 'responding well to treatment ... - East Idaho News

Boiler news - 23 March 2017 - 10:47am

East Idaho News

Couple injured in boiler explosion 'responding well to treatment ...
East Idaho News
Pocatello firefighters respond to the First Congregational United Church of Christ on North Garfield Avenue Tuesday afternoon after a boiler at the church ...
Couple injured in explosion at church doing well; cause of explosion determinedIdaho State Journal

all 6 news articles »

Global Variable Frequency Air Conditioner Market 2017 : Electrolux ... - Digital Journal

Air Conditioner - 23 March 2017 - 10:42am

Global Variable Frequency Air Conditioner Market 2017 : Electrolux ...
Digital Journal
Firstly, Worldwide Variable Frequency Air Conditioner Market report provides a basic overview of the Variable Frequency Air Conditioner industry including ...

and more »

Nationwide Boiler Inc. Celebrates Fifty Successful Years in Business - ThomasNet News (press release) (blog)

Boiler news - 23 March 2017 - 10:15am

Nationwide Boiler Inc. Celebrates Fifty Successful Years in Business
ThomasNet News (press release) (blog)
Fremont, California, March 17, 2017 - Nationwide Boiler Inc. is celebrating their fiftieth year in business this year. The company was founded in 1967 by late owner Richard 'Dick' Bliss with the original name of Nationwide Boiler Rentals. They opened ...

Rochester DMC's 'private investment' tally includes woman's ... - Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal

Air Conditioner - 23 March 2017 - 5:31am

Rochester DMC's 'private investment' tally includes woman's ...
Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
To land hundreds of millions of dollars in state funding for its ambitious plan to remake Rochester, the city's Destination Medical Center has to prove it can ...

and more »

Talkin' 'Bout Boilers (Conclusion) - American Drycleaner

Boiler news - 23 March 2017 - 4:16am

American Drycleaner

Talkin' 'Bout Boilers (Conclusion)
American Drycleaner
“It seems like there are more and more boiler issues than ever,” says Brian Cass, who, along with brother Dave Cass, co-owns Martinizing Metro Milwaukee, a second-generation company that has been in the drycleaning industry 50 years. Their operation ...

Orchid Shipping, Maersk Deliver Boiler - www.breakbulk.com

Boiler news - 22 March 2017 - 8:14pm

www.breakbulk.com

Orchid Shipping, Maersk Deliver Boiler
www.breakbulk.com
Logistics firm Orchid Shipping India and shipping line Maersk have delivered a boiler unit from Mumbai to Antwerp. The firms collaborated to transport the 25-tonne unit by sea via the port of Nhava Sheva. Orchid is a member of the XL Projects network ...

Couple still in hospital after church boiler explosion - Idaho State Journal

Boiler news - 22 March 2017 - 6:51pm

Idaho State Journal

Couple still in hospital after church boiler explosion
Idaho State Journal
A local woman injured in a boiler explosion at a historic Old Town Pocatello church this week was in critical condition Wednesday, and her husband, who was also hurt, was in fair condition, according to hospital officials in Salt Lake City. Norm and ...
Two injured in boiler explosion at Pocatello church - KIFILocalNews8.com
2 People Badly Injured When Idaho Church Boiler ExplodesU.S. News & World Report
Two people seriously burned in explosion at Pocatello churchEast Idaho News
KPVI News 6
all 11 news articles »

Air-conditioner fire causes smoke damage to officers' dorm at Angola - The Advocate

Air Conditioner - 22 March 2017 - 5:31pm

The Advocate

Air-conditioner fire causes smoke damage to officers' dorm at Angola
The Advocate
An electrical malfunction in an air-conditioner caused a small fire that resulted in quite a bit of smoke in an officers' dorm at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola. Assistant Warden Gary Young said the fire caused no security breach, did not ...

Boiler Upload Blog: Purdue players share the stories behind their nicknames - The Herald Bulletin (blog)

Boiler news - 22 March 2017 - 4:50pm

Boiler Upload Blog: Purdue players share the stories behind their nicknames
The Herald Bulletin (blog)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The last time Purdue advanced to the Sweet 16 was in 2010, when so-called "Baby Boilers" Robbie Hummel, JaJuan Johnson and E'Twaun Moore were in their junior years. While this year's team doesn't have a cool nickname (at least ...

and more »

Police responde to report of stolen water heater and dresses and ... - Durham Herald Sun

Water Heater - 22 March 2017 - 3:38pm

Durham Herald Sun

Police responde to report of stolen water heater and dresses and ...
Durham Herald Sun
A Lowboy 36 gallon electric water heater valued at $400 was stolen from JTW Plumbing LLC from within the 1300 block of Marne Avenue on March 16. — An act ...

and more »

Woman threatens to burn down apartment, choke employees ... - cleveland.com

Furnace Maintenance - 22 March 2017 - 2:25pm

cleveland.com

Woman threatens to burn down apartment, choke employees ...
cleveland.com
A resident at 444 Richmond Park Apartments told employees March 13 she was going to burn down the building if a contractor did not show up that day to fix her ...

and more »

Air Conditioner Checks You Need To Know About! - WFMYNews2.com

Air Conditioner - 22 March 2017 - 4:27am

WFMYNews2.com

Air Conditioner Checks You Need To Know About!
WFMYNews2.com
When you think of spring, you probably think of warmer weather! When it gets hot, some of you crank up your air conditioners. Home Expert Tom Garcia and Air Conditioning Technician Kelly Curl of Curl Enterprises shares tips on what you need to do ...

Rosie on the House: How to save energy, get rebate too - Green Valley News

Air Conditioner - 22 March 2017 - 12:12am

Green Valley News

Rosie on the House: How to save energy, get rebate too
Green Valley News
Well, probably because you have costly home air conditioning bills in summer as well as hot spots in your home – rooms that seem hotter than the others. The problem could be due to leaky air ducts rather than defects in your air conditioner itself. It ...

Oman- LG launches air conditioners with inverter technology - MENAFN.COM

Air Conditioner - 21 March 2017 - 10:58pm

Oman- LG launches air conditioners with inverter technology
MENAFN.COM
(MENAFN - Muscat Daily) Muscat- LG Electronics (LG), along with its exclusive distributor OTE Group of Companies, has launched across Oman its latest state-of-the-art, family-friendly residential air conditioning (AC) solutions, equipped with LG's ...

County works through justice center maintenance | News ... - Seward County Independent

Furnace Maintenance - 21 March 2017 - 10:04pm

County works through justice center maintenance | News ...
Seward County Independent
The Seward County Commissioners expressed frustration about maintenance issues at the justice center during their latest meeting.

and more »

Crews battle fire at North Clackamas School District maintenance building - KATU

Furnace Maintenance - 21 March 2017 - 8:51pm

Crews battle fire at North Clackamas School District maintenance building
KATU
The district keeps welding supplies and maintenance equipment inside the building. Firefighters said gasoline vapors from pressurized portable fueling equipment floated to the ceiling where a pilot light in a furnace ignited them. They said the ...

and more »

Syndicate content