News

Boiler explosion severely injures couple, causes significant damage to historic Pocatello church - Idaho State Journal

Boiler news - 21 March 2017 - 6:58pm

Idaho State Journal

Boiler explosion severely injures couple, causes significant damage to historic Pocatello church
Idaho State Journal
Ceiling light fixtures were knocked to the floor, leaving broken glass in several rooms. The glass on the sanctuary door, located far away from the boiler room, cracked from the force of the blast. The plaster walls in the sanctuary also experienced ...

Boiler explosion at church sends two to hospital with serious burns - Idaho State Journal

Boiler news - 21 March 2017 - 2:44pm

Idaho State Journal

Boiler explosion at church sends two to hospital with serious burns
Idaho State Journal
Boiler explosion at church. Buy Now. Idaho State Journal photo. Pocatello firefighters at First Congregational United Church of Christ on North Garfield Avenue Tuesday afternoon after a boiler at the church exploded, inflicting serious burns on two people.

2 People Badly Injured When Idaho Church Boiler Explodes | Idaho ... - U.S. News & World Report

Boiler news - 21 March 2017 - 2:17pm

U.S. News & World Report

2 People Badly Injured When Idaho Church Boiler Explodes | Idaho ...
U.S. News & World Report
POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) — Authorities say two people sustained life-threatening injuries Tuesday when a boiler room at in an eastern Idaho church exploded.

and more »

Two injured in boiler explosion at Pocatello church - LocalNews8.com

Boiler news - 21 March 2017 - 2:00pm

LocalNews8.com

Two injured in boiler explosion at Pocatello church
LocalNews8.com
Original Story: Two people were taken to Portneuf Medical Center Tuesday afternoon after a boiler room in the First Congregational United Church of Christ on Garfield Avenue exploded. Officials at the scene say the two people received life threatening ...
Boiler explosion severely burns couple, causes significant damage to historic Pocatello churchIdaho State Journal
Two people seriously burned in explosion at Pocatello churchEast Idaho News
Church gas explosion leaves two in serious conditionKPVI News 6

all 6 news articles »

It takes a Boiler to fix IU - Washington Times Herald

Boiler news - 21 March 2017 - 12:44pm

Washington Times Herald

It takes a Boiler to fix IU
Washington Times Herald
For those who subscribe to Twitter, one might think that basketball at Indiana University was barely on life support when Fred Glass pulled the plug on Tom Crean last week. Truthfully, IU wasn't that bad -- and they weren't that good. They were an ...
With no regrets after Indiana firing, Tom Crean looks ahead to next opportunitySports Illustrated

all 51 news articles »

Your furnace deserves a hot date | The Mountain-Ear - The Mountain -Ear

Furnace Maintenance - 21 March 2017 - 12:07pm

The Mountain -Ear

Your furnace deserves a hot date | The Mountain-Ear
The Mountain -Ear
Hilliary Mites, HVACR Tech, Boulder. It is the middle of winter, and if you're the proud owner of a gas furnace, it may be the time to show some love to your ...

and more »

Affidavit: Buna man stole air conditioners, lights, copper wire - KTRE ... - KTRE

Air Conditioner - 21 March 2017 - 10:17am

Affidavit: Buna man stole air conditioners, lights, copper wire - KTRE ...
KTRE
Deputies with the Jasper County Sheriff's Office arrested a 35-year-old man earlier this month in connection to allegations that he stole thousands of dollars ...

and more »

Inspectors discover deceased individual during home inspection - ABC 10 News NOW

Home Inspection - 21 March 2017 - 8:46am

ABC 10 News NOW

Inspectors discover deceased individual during home inspection
ABC 10 News NOW
IRONWOOD — Police are investigating a body that was discovered during a home inspection Monday afternoon in the City of Ironwood. Just after 4:00 p.m., Ironwood Public Safety was dispatched on a report of human remains being found inside a home.

and more »

Win a new air conditioner during News 4 Tucson's Ice Break conte - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona - KVOA Tucson News

Air Conditioner - 21 March 2017 - 8:45am

KVOA Tucson News

Win a new air conditioner during News 4 Tucson's Ice Break conte - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona
KVOA Tucson News
Enter the date and time you think the Old Pueblo will break the 100-degree mark at the Tucson International Airport for a chance to win one of six prizes. This year we are teaming up with our partners to give away the following prizes: Grand Prize. 16 ...

and more »

Talkin' 'Bout Boilers (Part 1) - American Drycleaner

Boiler news - 21 March 2017 - 4:21am

American Drycleaner

Talkin' 'Bout Boilers (Part 1)
American Drycleaner
“It seems like there are more and more boiler issues than ever,” says Brian Cass, who, along with brother Dave Cass, co-owns Martinizing Metro Milwaukee, a second-generation company that has been in the drycleaning industry 50 years. Their operation ...

Faulty water heater to blame for carbon monoxide leak at apartment ... - FOX 5 DC

Water Heater - 21 March 2017 - 2:52am

FOX 5 DC

Faulty water heater to blame for carbon monoxide leak at apartment ...
FOX 5 DC
A faulty water heater caused the evacuation of ten residents from an apartment complex in Montgomery County after high levels of carbon monoxide were ...
Water heater causes CO release in Wheaton | WTOPWTOP
Carbon Monoxide Release Causes Evacuation Of Wheaton ... - PatchPatch.com

all 4 news articles »

What you need to know - Lewiston Sun Journal

Furnace Maintenance - 20 March 2017 - 6:45pm

What you need to know
Lewiston Sun Journal
Work includes changing to energy-efficient lighting, removing the suspended ceiling to expose the original, electrical work in the basement and enclosing the furnace room. The two bids will remain in play ... What it means: Eight towns responded so far ...

Is This Everyone's Favorite Chef "Salt Bae" Partying at Boiler Room ... - THUMP

Boiler news - 20 March 2017 - 2:08pm

THUMP

Is This Everyone's Favorite Chef "Salt Bae" Partying at Boiler Room ...
THUMP
By now, you've most likely heard of "Salt Bae," the Turkish chef whose sultry meat-salting Instagram videos made him a "viral" internet "star" in January.

and more »

Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market To Soar With New ... - Yahoo Finance

Air Conditioner - 20 March 2017 - 12:13pm

Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market To Soar With New ...
Yahoo Finance
Hyderabad, India, March 20, 2017-- The report“ Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market: By Type & By Geography- Forecast”, published by IndustryARC, ...

and more »

Superior Boiler Works receives low emissions certification - Contractor Mag

Boiler news - 20 March 2017 - 11:44am

Superior Boiler Works receives low emissions certification
Contractor Mag
Superior Boiler Works, Inc. was recently notified that two boiler models submitted for air quality emissions testing in California have been certified as meeting ...

and more »

Air Conditioner Repair Company Of Forth Worth TX Announces New Service - Digital Journal

Air Conditioner - 20 March 2017 - 11:31am

Air Conditioner Repair Company Of Forth Worth TX Announces New Service
Digital Journal
Air Conditioner Repair of Fort Worth in Texas has announced the beginning of a new service to help residents of Fort Worth and surrounding areas when their all-important air conditioning isn't working. The HVAC repair company states that with summer ...

These are the things in your home you should be spring cleaning - USA TODAY

Furnace Maintenance - 20 March 2017 - 6:13am

USA TODAY

These are the things in your home you should be spring cleaning
USA TODAY
Dirty air and furnace filters can keep your home dirty. Depending on your furnace or vents, how often you change these may vary. However, Rapinchuk said, spring is a good time to at least take stock of when you need to replace those filters. The same ...

Snake slithers out of Florida woman's car air vent - Local 10

Air Conditioner - 20 March 2017 - 6:11am

Local 10

Snake slithers out of Florida woman's car air vent
Local 10
... out of Monica Dorsett's car while she was driving on a highway in Venice. VENICE, Fla. - Something more than air came out of a car vent in Florida. Monica Dorsett said she almost crashed her car when a red rat snake crawled out the air-conditioner ...
Woman almost crashes car after snake slithers from ventKOIN.com

all 4 news articles »

Modulating Burners Spark School Boilers' Energy Efficiencies - ACHR NEWS

Boiler news - 20 March 2017 - 4:29am

ACHR NEWS

Modulating Burners Spark School Boilers' Energy Efficiencies
ACHR NEWS
“Our heating system consisted of two nearly 20-year-old boilers that were in constant need of repair,” said Robert O'Brien, director of facilities for Gardner Public Schools. “We found ourselves changing out cast-iron sections on an annual basis. In ...

Syndicate content